The Miba Group
Miba AG is one of Austria’s leading industrial and technology companies. Formed in Laakirchen in Upper Austria in 1927, the high-tech group today develops and manufactures its products at 30 sites in eleven countries.
Miba products can be found in the passenger vehicles, trucks, and construction
Machinery, trains, ships, aircraft and power plants made or built by the respective leading global
manufacturers.The Company specializes in engine bearings, friction materials, sintered components and coatings. In addition, Miba manufactures passive electronic components such as resistors and cooling systems which are needed, among other things, in power transmission systems. Moreover, the Company develops and manufactures special machinery for high-precision machining of large components.
Miba employs approximately 7,400 members of staff. Revenue in fiscal year 2020
amounted to EUR 871 million.
Miba Precision Components (China) Co., Ltd. was established in 2005. Due to business development, MPCC now is inviting those ambitious talents to join our team, to cope with the challenge and grow up together!
Mechanic Application Engineer 机械应用工程师（SI)非标设备
1.Bachelor Degree or above, major in Mechanics / Mechanical Engineering /Automotive Engineering.
2.Experience in Mechanic Design for Non-standard equipment Min. 3 years.
3.Know well the property of metal and plastic materials and application.
4.Familiar with Creo/Proe, AutoCAD.
5.Good knowledge of automation, mechanical and electrical, pneumatic.
6.Excellent communication skills, very good team with production and maintenance team, good technical communication with supplier, creative think.
7.Strong learning capability, open mind and teamwork spirit.
8.Good command of English / Technical English.
9.Good skill on PC and office software.
List of Activities
? Non Standard Equipment Engineering
? Composing technical specification
? Compose technical documentation (design review report, operation manual, training manual…)
? Contact supplier for new technologies
? Process stabilization and optimization
? Mechanical components standardization
? Maintenance, Administration, Archive and Edit of company Industrial engineering drawings on the server according company standard
? Maintenance support according request
? Cooperate with other Miba Sinter sites
Requirement Profile – Education/Knowledge/Work Experience
? Bachelor Degree or above, major in Mechanics / Mechanical Engineering /Automotive Engineering.-4
? Experience in Mechanic Design for Non-standard equipment Min. 5 years.-4
? With experience in project management(Machine).-4
? With design experience in field of Handling, Automation line, inspection is preferred.-3
? Know well the property of metal and plastic materials and application. -4
? Familiar with Creo/Proe, AutoCAD.-5
? Good knowledge of automation, mechanical and electrical, pneumatic.-4
? Excellent communication skills, very good team with production and maintenance team, good technical communication with supplier, creative think.-4
? Strong learning capability, open mind and teamwork spirit.-4
? Good command of English / Technical English.-4
? Good skill on PC and office software.-4
Requirement Profile – Personality
? Strict, diligent and conscientious.-4
1. Bachelor degree or above, majored metallic material, Tooling or Mechanical related.
2. Over 2 years working experience in automotive industry, Powder metal industry is preferred.
3. Has Project management experience.
4. Solid knowledge of 5S, Lean manufacture, IE, SMED. And familiar with APQP/FMEA/SPC etc. quality management tools.
5. Be understand mechanical drawings of English version; familiar with the powder metallurgy tooling is preferred
6. Familiar with multi-plate CNC machine, Dorst CNC press is preferable.
7. Has strong problem analysis and troubleshooting skills.
8. Good communication skill; Ability to read, speak and write in English.
1. New product trail-run, follow up, defects analysis and push relative department make improvement in time.
2. Set up, monitoring of production processes, optimize parameter, and improve quality and output.
3. Be in charge of enginnering changing and management.
4. Complete documentation for assigned processes
5. Training technical persons related production.
6. Set up tooling and machine if necessary.
7. Other tasks assigned by supervisor.